Friday 15 March 2013

Bob 1 Training "Take the long way home .... (Supertramp)"

Counting down the days and realising that I have still a bit of training to do I decided to take the long way home. It just adds 3.66 miles to my total for the week (40 miles total this week to date), hopefully every mile should  help me achieve my goal of 2500 miles for this year?
Stats for this daily commute 12.66 miles, average 11.2, max 23.8
(full waterproofs both ways due to weather conditions).
Total miles this year to date 417.5 miles, total miles at the end of week 11 in 2012, 361.

Looking down the M65 towards Burnley.
Its better to be on a bike in the slow lane than doing 70mph in the fast lane?

I did take a little shortcut ...

On a sunny dry day I think I'll go right next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment