Friday 3 May 2013

Bob 9 Training “Take the long way home part 2”

Further to my post of the 15th March “Bob 1 Training "Take the long way home .... (Supertramp)" which ended “On a sunny dry day I think I'll go right next time ...”

Again counting down the days and realising that I have still a bit of training to do I decided to take the long way home yet again.


Canada geese, very friendly birds especially when they have young :-)

Limestone kilns at Church

Lillys stretch of the Leeds to Liverpool.
This time it adds 6 miles to my daily commute, my total for this week now equals 42 miles. Stats for the day 15 miles, average 12.3, max 22.1

Total miles for this year to date equals 849.
Total miles at the end of week 18 in 2012 equalled 659.

My yearly target still remains at 2500 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment