Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bob Kit – Check the kit Part1 The Tent

The Tent - Vango Tempest 200

Well last year we never needed to consider stealth (wild) camping .. I don’t think red really fits with this J.


Vango Tempest 200
 Well I have my Vango Tempest 200 which at the time did get good write ups and it’s definitely a lot better than the Karrimor one which I had to send back (I only used it once and the zip broke, say no more). I got this one new from the camping shop in Blackburn in their May sale last year. Anyhow I ensured I cleaned it before I put it away last year other than a few dirt marks on the base (I don’t use a footprint) it’s okay and ready to go again this year.


I have decided this year to put it in it’s very own dry bag.
(An aptly named bag see picture)


With four different camp sites it was always going to be a challenge keeping a  potentially wet tent separate from everything else. Putting it in it’s very own bag and strapping it to the top of the rack pack solves this problem. It can also be the first thing off the bike and the last thing on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment